79013 m. Lviv, vul. Hrabovskoho, 11
79013 m. Lviv, vul. Hrabovskoho, 11
+38 (067) 9467276
+38 (032) 2444224
Contact person :
Khoma Nataliya Bohdanivna
Khoma Nataliya Bohdanivna - director
Mon: 09.00 - 18.00
Tue: 09.00 - 18.00
Wed: 09.00 - 18.00
Th: 09.00 - 18.00
Fri: 09.00 - 18.00
Registration number: 40411806
Information :Send email
About the company
Group of companies <b>”LEKSOPOLIS,”</b> which consists of ”law firm” LEKSOPOLIS »and« Accounting Office ”LEKSOPOLIS” provides a full range of legal, accounting and personnel decisions representatives of micro, small and medium enterprises of any organizational-legal forms and systems taxation, non-profit organizations, citizens and companies and non-resident citizens.
Group of companies <b>”LEKSOPOLIS”</b> provides a wide range of services in the areas of registration and legal, including lawyers, business support, judicial protection, accounting, tax and management accounting, financial reporting and corporate finance.
Efforts experts group of companies <b>”LEKSOPOLIS”</b> designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers. Working with us, you will be assured of good service delivery.
Staff Groups of <b>”LEKSOPOLIS”</b> consists exclusively of professionals with years of successful professional experience in the segment of providing businesses and citizens of accounting (tax) outsourcing and consulting services as well as legal, including lawyers’ services.
Our specialists have excellent modern professional knowledge, backed by a long and successful practice. Professional skills and continuous improvement helps us provide our customers the risks and recommend measures for their reduction or prevention. Also, our specialists will gladly share their knowledge and experience with you or your employees at numerous public events (seminars, courses, workshops).
The presence of specialists both in law and accounting and tax accounting, allows for a comprehensive approach to the task, taking into account all possible nuances.
One important factor when choosing a service company is the price of services. Group of companies ”LEKSOPOLIS” offers its customers a unique, flexible tariffs. Our client pays only for those services that actually consumes. With the formation of prices for services to customers who are on subscription service, we use individual approach, which takes into account all possible factors influencing the price - the volume, the specifics of the client and others.
Due to several unique loyalty programs and numerous promotions that each customer can choose for ourselves, our customers are able to significantly save on paying for both subscribers and for occasional services. Attractive loyalty programs and promotions from the Group of companies <b>”LEKSOPOLIS”</b> allow customers to get more than they expect.
We take full responsibility for the offered services.
We are ready to take all your problems in accounting, financial and tax accounting, personnel records, and provide your reliable legal protection.
<b>Group of companies ”LEKSOPOLIS” ready for cooperation and hopes to become your reliable partner.</b>
■ ACCOUNTING AND TAX ACCOUNTING
(Comprehensive or specific areas of accounting (salaries, office, etc.) for legal entities, including non-profit organizations and individual entrepreneurs, regardless of the tax system) - check availability, validity and relevance of the primary accounting and tax documents with the legislation; record in FEA-activity (export, import, exchange controls); formation of accounting and tax documents (including in respect of fixed assets, intangible assets, inventory accounting); reflected on accounts and other accounting records of business transactions of the client; calculation of taxes and other obligatory payments; Payroll employees and charges related to its payment; registration bank (including foreign exchange) and cash transactions (including the use of PPO); creation and submission of tax forms and financial statements; preparation of documents related to VAT reimbursement; control over the targeted use of funds according to estimates by non-profit organizations.
■ TAX PLANNING AND CONSULTING
Tax planning and optimization of the tax burden; provide oral and written advice on tax economic activities or of certain economic transactions.
■ INTERNAL AUDIT AND RESTORATION OF ACCOUNTING
Validation of accounting and taxation, and tax and other required ”compulsory financial reporting; preparation of conclusions and recommendations to eliminate violations and shortcomings; restoration of accounting and taxation.
■ MANAGEMENT REPORTING
Decryption and analysis of performance of the sub ’objects for managing directors, founders, donors and others.
► LEGAL SERVICES
■ SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF CORPORATE LAW
- Registration newly created sub ’objects of management (registration of a legal entity - LLC, PE, farm, cooperative, registration of individual entrepreneurs - FOP) and related services (registration cash register - PPO, VAT registration and single tax).
- Registration of non-profit organizations (registered charity, NGO, religious organizations, registration of the print media - newspapers, magazines) and related services (registration in the Register of nonprofit organizations, registration symbols (flag, emblem, anthem, motto)
- Registration of changes in registration data sub ’objects of economic and non-profit organizations (the change of the legal entity, change of location of a legal entity / individual entrepreneur, changes in the share capital of legal entity, change of founders of the legal entity change activities (NACE) legal entity / individual entrepreneur, changing name legal entity (name FOP)
- Reorganization and liquidation of legal entities and individual entrepreneur (reorganization - separation, merger, acquisition, separation, transformation of legal entity liquidation of the legal entity, including rapid elimination (alternative) legal entity termination of business individual - entrepreneur
- Documents of Corporate Governance (preparation of documents on corporate governance entities (protocols, the position of controls and separate units, etc.)
■ SERVICES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Registration of rights to ”intellectual property objects (trademark registration, registration of copyright) and their protection
- Preparation of contracts and other documents related to the creation or transfer of rights about ”objects of intellectual property (license agreement, author’s agreement, franchising).
■ LITIGATION ACTIVITIES
- Obligation relationship (cases concerning the conclusion, modification and termination (termination) agreements);
- Tax and customs relationship (cases challenging the tax notices and other decisions of the tax and customs authorities);
- Credit (debt) relationship (representation of the lender in cases of debt collection from debtors protect the interests of the borrower (debtor) in court and at the stage of enforcement, the protection of the interests of the guarantor, surety property (mortgagor);
- Protection of property rights (cases of recognition of property rights (if it is not recognized or challenged by another person); removing barriers to the use or disposal of property, exemption of property from arrest, recovery of property from illegal possession, protection emptive rights co-owner of the property and the division of property between co-owners, etc.);
- Corporate relationship (cases arising from corporate relations in economic disputes between the company and its participant (founder, shareholder), including a member who retired, and between the members (founders, shareholders) of business companies associated with creation, activities, management and termination of the society);
- Labor law (representation of both employer and employee disputes for reinstatement dismissed employee shift grounds of dismissal, recovery of salary arrears, recovery from the employee for damage caused by him in the performance of job duties, including on the basis of agreement on full liability, compensation, etc.);
- Family relationship (the case of divorce, division of joint marital property, alimony (increase or decrease their size), determination of residence of the child, deprivation of parental rights, removal of obstacles in the education of children, etc.);
- Inherited relationship (case of recovery term for the inheritance, inheritance rights challenge, invalidate the will, eliminating the right to inheritance, etc.).
■ LEGAL SERVICES
Consulting a lawyer. Legal representation. Lawyer requests.
■ LEGAL AUDIT
Legal audit of customer (comprehensive or selective), which may include: audit framework contract customer; audit personnel documents of the customer; Audit registration documents and other documents on corporate governance customer; Audit debt obligations ”commitments (receivables and payables customer) and their security (pledge, mortgage, guarantee) - documentary proof of identity, presence or absence of risk; Audit documents of title to real property
■ LEGAL SERVICE
Full or partial (package ”contractual” - maintenance contract work package ”HR” - support personnel office) legal service.
■ SERVICES FOR NON-RESIDENTS
Registration of companies with foreign investments; State registration of foreign investments; making identification number for foreigners; the work permit in Ukraine.
■ CONSULTING SERVICES
Provide verbal legal advice; preparation of written legal opinions.
■ SUPPORT AND INSPECTION INSPECTION OF APPEAL
Representation during inspections; challenging the results of inspections (objections to the inspection report, the complaint on tax notices, decisions and other decisions of regulatory authorities)
■ SUPPORT REAL ESTATE
Advice and support housing in the primary market, including through funds financing the construction, HCC; registration of ownership and other real rights on real estate; division and about ”the unity of land.
■ HR OUTSOURCING
Preparation of labor and civil contracts (contracts), agreement on full liability, work rules, orders on personnel, job descriptions and other internal documents; of labor books.
■ CONTRACT WORK
Development and analysis of contracts; support and representation at the conclusion of contracts.
■ SCHOOL ACCOUNTANTS AND LAWYERS
Conducting seminars and trainings on legal issues. Education and training of accounting and taxation
Spheres of economic activity